- Adventuring - wandering the graves at Higher Cemetery and wondering about the lives (and deaths) of those buried there.
- Eating - too many microwave meals, Nākd bars
- Drinking - Glorious hot chocolate
- Reading - Penelope Lively as loaned by my landlords, catching up on my Feedly feed
- Watching - Chasing Shadows, Downton Abbey, New Tricks, Dr Who (not bad for someone without a TV), Voyager, Emma Watson's speech
- Listening to - Genesis - We Can't Dance (purchased just for Fading Lights), 80's internet radio stations, Michael Jackson - Invincible
- Thinking About - if I'm going to get to The Ice Cream Shop on the Beach before they close for the season
- Disliking - having to go to work on my day off, cold feet
- Appreciating - fab landlords, good friends
- Laughing at - one of the girls at work accidentally calling a colleague 'old' she meant 'senior' as the colleague is in a senior position!!
- Loving - being sent pictures of my great niece
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
I've pinched this from Leslie at A Simple Life Afloat - although she says she can't can't take the credit!! I'm going to try and make it a weekly thing - it will depend on how interesting my weeks turn out to be!!