Wednesday 24 September 2014

Lately

I've pinched this from Leslie at A Simple Life Afloat - although she says she can't can't take the credit!!  I'm going to try and make it a weekly thing - it will depend on how interesting my weeks turn out to be!!

  • Adventuring - wandering the graves at Higher Cemetery and wondering about the lives (and deaths) of those buried there.
  • Eating - too many microwave meals, Nākd bars
  • Drinking - Glorious hot chocolate
  • Reading - Penelope Lively as loaned by my landlords, catching up on my Feedly feed
  • Watching - Chasing Shadows, Downton Abbey, New Tricks, Dr Who (not bad for someone without a TV), Voyager, Emma Watson's speech
  • Listening to - Genesis - We Can't Dance (purchased just for Fading Lights), 80's internet radio stations, Michael Jackson - Invincible
  • Thinking About - if I'm going to get to The Ice Cream Shop on the Beach before they close for the season
  • Disliking - having to go to work on my day off, cold feet
  • Appreciating - fab landlords, good friends
  • Laughing at - one of the girls at work accidentally calling a colleague 'old' she meant 'senior' as the colleague is in a senior position!!
  • Loving - being sent pictures of my great niece

No comments:

Post a Comment