Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 / 2015


A few thoughts on 2014
  • only three employers this year but I did work for all of them at once for a month!
  • FINALLY sold the flat in Kent
  • got all my stuff in one place for the first time in 18 months
  • got a hi-sleeper (and still keep banging my head on it!)
  • made new friends
  • became a Great Auntie
  • was in the same place as Mum and siblings twice in one month!
  • still not missing TV
  • began volunteering at a graveyard
  • walked most of the Exeter Green Circle
And some for 2015
  • eat better
  • do that thing I don't want to do but know I have to
  • be present
  • finish some of the projects that I've been meaning to do
  • carry on with the de-cluttering
  • pay off the last bit of debt (not including the student loan, they can sing for it!!)
  • do something new
  • make the most of connections
  • spend more time outside
Wherever you are and whoever you are I wish you enough in 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment