Friday 11 November 2011

No Waste Tastes Great - 11th Nov

So how good am I?

Top shelf - spread and cheese
Middle shelf - slow cooked condensed milk (this version was made with 'light' condensed milk, I'll try the sweetened version next time but this is still delicious!)
Bottom shelf - beetroot
Left drawer - condiments
Right drawer - empty

A friend suggested celery soup to use up the leftovers I had last week. I used this recipe as a base but added in the chilli and parsley that I also had in the fridge. I've put it in the freezer but the little bit I tasted seemed pretty good!!!

I'm away for the weekend so will be eating out for lunch and dinner tomorrow and breakfast, lunch and probably dinner Sunday!! Shopping will get done at some point on Monday but it won't be very much as I've got quite a stock of meals in the freezer (as I live on my own I often freeze leftover stews etc for later) to work through!!



No comments:

Post a Comment