Wednesday 24 November 2010

Packing packing packing!!!

I spent two and a half hours last night parceling up eBay sales ready for posting - and boy was I bored by the end of it!! I had a couple of days worth of parcels to catch up on as I was out on Monday night so had to deal with all the stuff that had been paid for on Monday and Tuesday.  Thanks to Mum doing a post office trip for me today I am now back on top of it all. Of the 76 things that I've sold so far there are only 5 still awaiting payment and two of them will be cash on collection so that's pretty good.  I still have 10 items listed that will finish this weekend.  There may be more to list as I start on the next room of the flat but I think that's all the bedroom stuff done now. Just got one more cupboard in the bedroom to go (and still the pile of stuff that is looking for a new home!)

Next stop will be the kitchen I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment